An Affiliate Manager’s primary role is to seek out new Affiliate relationships via a structured sales process to further expand our reach in the online performance marketing industry. The Affiliate Manager must thrive in a cross functional and fast paced environment. Our affiliate managers represent the front lines of acquiring affiliate distribution. He/she should excel at relationship building, analyzing marketing campaigns and be self-motivated. This position provides high earning potential for candidates looking to build a career in a growing industry. To ensure that our employees have the absolute best we have created one of the Industry’s most expansive benefits package.
Job Description Includes:
- Deliver proactive account management by providing business solutions to affiliate partners, as well as offering ideas/methods of increasing revenue through unique marketing programs
- Aggressively recruit new affiliate partners for CPL offers (especially sweepstakes)
- Research and work with affiliate partners on efficient methods of optimizing their revenue
- Actively consult with affiliate partners on an ongoing basis to help exceed their revenue objectives through recommendation and implementation of best practices around online marketing programs
- Meet and exceed monthly revenue goals
- Prepare sales reports to track, analyze, and forecast the revenue opportunities for affiliate partners
- Monitor affiliate activity and potential policy/program violations
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues, products, and markets for consumer and performance based marketing and lead generation
- Attend and participate in team meetings, training seminars, and workshops
- Occasional travel to industry conferences
- Optimization of publishers and technical assistance when needed
- Perform additional work as may be required by the Company from time to time
We have fun, we’re young and we are not afraid of hard work.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in working with Lead generation industry, affiliate management experience for a performance based ad network, CPL network is a huge plus.
- Extensive knowledge of sweepstakes is a huge plus
- Proven track record of successfully prospecting, prioritizing, & selling / cold calling interactive publishers
- Possess strong negotiation skills and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Basic link tracking and html knowledge, i.e. pixels, java scrip vs. iframe
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to plan work to meet deadlines and unexpected situations and/or requests
- A Competitive Remuneration Package
- Enjoy paid legal and public holidays
- Dynamic, international office, characterized by flat, team structures
- The opportunity for personal and professional growth as part of a team of experienced industry professionals
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com if you are interested! Or skype sunnyyeahmobi or cynthia.wei304.